Σάββατο 30 Μαρτίου 2024

“Hello, I’m coming to your seminar. But first where’s the tea?”

Feynman started to write some physics equations on the blackboard rightly before the seminar while he was writing, Einstein entered the hall and told him, “Hello, I’m coming to your seminar. But first where’s the tea?” It was Feynman’s first encounter with Einstein. 
When the seminar finally started, Feynman’s hands were shaking, in the beginning, seeing all those great minds of the time. He would call them monster minds. 
But as he started with the seminar and dug deep down into the actual topic he was fearless and couldn’t think of anything else except the topic he was explaining. 
He said, “the moment I start to think about Physics, and have to concentrate on what I’m explaining, nothing else occupies my mind. I’m completely immune to being nervous.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου