Τρίτη 31 Ιουλίου 2012

▪ Marios Chatzidimou, winner of the 41st UPU Letter writing competition

Winning letters of the 2012 International letter-writing competition for young people

Marios Chatzidimou, winner of the 41st UPU Letter writing competition
Marios Chatzidimou, winner of the 41st UPU Letter writing competition
The 2012 edition asked young people to write a letter to an athlete or a sports personality they admire to tell them what the Olympic Games mean to them.

Results


Gold: Greece
Silver: Kenya
Bronze ex aequo: Ukraine / Trinidad & Tobago
Διαβάστε περισσότερα εδώ.

2 σχόλια:

  1. Μπράβο στο παλικαράκι.
    Τιμή για τους γονείς ,τους Δασκάλους του, την τοπική κοινωνία αλλά και για όλη την Ελλάδα.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Heya superb website! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work?
    I've virtually no knowledge of coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply needed to ask. Cheers!
    Also visit my weblog ... my article network

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή